Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wed Sept 22nd

Hi All,

Wow! What a busy week already. I ended up being home sick yesterday...feeling better now! The grade 4's had a successful trip to the pool which was very nice to see. The grade 5's had a short presentation on immunizations this morning. The Hep B immunization form will be sent home today in the agenda, please parents fill it out and return by this Friday!

Parents, some students are coming to school with unfinished homework. I am stressing at school that each student must remember their homework each night to bring home and back to school. Please re-inforce this at home. It really is disappointing if one of the students has to miss out on some learning because their homework is incomplete. :)

I hope that most of the students are checking out the online reading program at home. You can find the login information in the back of the students agenda.

Thanks to all of the grade 5's that are so excited for the volleyball try-outs!

Have a great evening!

Mrs. Denman

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! It is sure a time when many people get sick. :(

    I would ask that if my son is not finishing his homework that I get a note please. I like to keep on top of things and also think it is important in order to stay up to speed with the rest of the class.

    Thanks for all you are doing for our children!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do the same for all of the children. If they miss their homework please make them add it to their agenda. Hopefully the act of writing it will reinforce the importance of doing it.

    And also glad that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I guess I should have clarified that. Whenever a student does not complete homework that is assigned, I will write in that student's agenda to notify the parents.

    Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete