Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Sept 16th

I wanted to say thank you very much to all of the parents that made it out to Meet the Staff night. It was really nice to meet you! I am so thankful that I have supportive parents in my classroom.

I am in need of another Class representative for the 4/5 class. This person will help be the voice of our class at the monthly SAC meetings. Please let me know if you are interested.

Swimming money is due at school tomorrow for the Grade 4's. We leave on Tuesday morning, so the permission forms must be in.

Volleyball has started up again this year. I am going to be coaching again this year. The volleyball try-outs are open to grade 5's & 6's starting Monday right after school 3:10-4:15! I see that many of my grade 5's are eager to tryout! Very exciting...

Happy Thursday.

Mrs. Denman

No comments:

Post a Comment