Thursday, September 30, 2010

One month down!!!

Hi All,

I can't believe that one month of school is already finished! Wow!

We were working hard on our science projects today during computer time. Ms. Letwin even walked into our computer time and was so impressed by what our students were doing. I can't wait to see the presentations!!! Such talent!

Tomorrow we have our first word wall test. The words are:

because
friends
have
laugh
off
people
said
they
until
want

composer
discovery
encouragement
hopeless
impossible
musician
richest
unfriendly

I guess that I could have posted these earlier...completely forgot about it! Thanks for the suggestion.

Also tomorrow please all grade 4 students return in your money and permission letter for the "waste management facility" field trip.

I sent home scholastic book orders for the month of September. We are still waiting for one book that is on pre-order "Diary of a Wimpy Kid #5"- arriving in November.

I hope that everyone is having a great half day!

Mrs. Denman

No comments:

Post a Comment