Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Sept 13th

Good Afternoon!


We just finished an always exciting day at school. Today we were very busy with many thing on the go. We began the day with a free write and continued the morning with some Word Wall work. The students are quickly catching on to every concept I throw at them.


In the afternoon we had another practise fire drill...it was no problem! We worked on our Religion/Art project for a big part of the afternoon. Our welcome wheels should be hanging around on meet the staff night!


I examined the students independent reading logs today and was very impressed. I thank all of my students for working so hard!


Tomorrow I will be handing out Scholastic Book orders....the students have really been looking forward to this!


Have a great evening.


Mrs. Denman

No comments:

Post a Comment